Arrowhead in the hole

pplinker

Forum Supporter
The MD acted like there was something good below. Dug 8 inch hole and found an arrowhead. When I checked again, couldn't find any trace of metal. Must have been a signal from the Great Spirit. I found a broken arrowhead once before on the property sticking out of the dirt where a line had been dug.

Love finding dog tags. This one says 1950. The old house here had burned down. If there is anything good it is usually below the 4" charcoal line. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC00277.JPG
    DSC00277.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC00278.JPG
    DSC00278.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 303
that is crazy, read another person on here found an arrowhead while digging a hole detecting. Chances of that have to pretty low! Congrats!!!

Kinda makes one ponder "sink rates"....

Awesome, big congrats, maybe not as valuable as some coins, still cooler than most any coin IMO

<°)))>{

Thanks guys. Well, its more rare, but sort of like finding marbles while metal detecting. Guess we've all done that.

I've found a couple of arrowheads and a pretty decent spear point that were in various holes with trash. That's a very nice one!

Love the color in that Arrowhead congratulations and nice going.

That happened to me last spring while walking a farm field.

Talked to a local arrowhead hunter who said this is a woodland era arrowhead.

Mailed it off to my 12 year old granddaughter. Pretty sure she will put it in her treasure box.

Back
Top Bottom