Tallahassee fl

starcc01

Hi, I saw a post that some of you live in tallahassee, FL maybe we can get up with each other and do some hunting.

Thank Chris:):)

My son lives in Tallahassee, so I go up to visit often. I do a lot of metal detecting here in central Florida and would love to start detecting up in Tallahassee. Anyone want to get together? PM me :)

I'm in Madison

I live over in Madison, but in Tallahassee all the time. I would like to go hunting anytime let me know.

I'm here in Tallahassee. I don't know of any sites to start detecting, and am new to the hobby. I would love to hit some sites when time permits. Thanks.

That would be sweet! You take me to your spot first ;)

There seems to be a few of us here. I havn't done any coinshooting in years some events of the last year have brought the interest around again. I lost my grandfather earlier this year and it's one of the things we used to do together, still hoping to inherit one of the old whites. I have a fairly modern detector altho the operator makes as much diffrence as the equipment. I found lots of goodies with an old jetco huntmaster.

The company I work for has ~180 acres in south GA. The woods are littered with old fences/pens, an old road and who knows what else. Some research revealed that it was established as a camp/town/village complete with railroad in the early 1900's for a short period. We don't own the property that the house is currently on (working on access) but there may be other long gone building sites on the property. As far as I know it's never been clear cut, plowed under or hunted. Altho there are some unnatural manmade dirt features in places and a high likelyhood of large randomly placed nuts and bolts.

S Ga site

There seems to be a few of us here. I havn't done any coinshooting in years some events of the last year have brought the interest around again. I lost my grandfather earlier this year and it's one of the things we used to do together, still hoping to inherit one of the old whites. I have a fairly modern detector altho the operator makes as much diffrence as the equipment. I found lots of goodies with an old jetco huntmaster.

The company I work for has ~180 acres in south GA. The woods are littered with old fences/pens, an old road and who knows what else. Some research revealed that it was established as a camp/town/village complete with railroad in the early 1900's for a short period. We don't own the property that the house is currently on (working on access) but there may be other long gone building sites on the property. As far as I know it's never been clear cut, plowed under or hunted. Altho there are some unnatural manmade dirt features in places and a high likelyhood of large randomly placed nuts and bolts.

Very interested in this site ... guess you would call me an old hand by now as I have been swinging a coil for the last 4 or 5 years. Don't mind sharing tips with the newer folks ... it builds the hobby. Where (in terms of near what city) is the site ... I am an hour from Thomasville.

]
Very interested in this site ... guess you would call me an old hand by now as I have been swinging a coil for the last 4 or 5 years. Don't mind sharing tips with the newer folks ... it builds the hobby. Where (in terms of near what city) is the site ... I am an hour from Thomasville.

Metcalfe is the closest town. Been out there a couple of times lots of junque... cans, pull tabs and buried barbed wire so far.
http://youtu.be/1KAFt92OUyM

Back
Top Bottom