Been away

TN_INDIAN

Forum Supporter
I haven't been detecting like I use to guess I took a break idk. But anyhow im looking for someone around West Tn to go metel detecting with. Either I can join you or you join me doesn't matter. I do know where some sidewalks are being replaced tho! Ty and happy hunting!

I haven't been detecting like I use to guess I took a break idk. But anyhow im looking for someone around West Tn to go metel detecting with. Either I can join you or you join me doesn't matter. I do know where some sidewalks are being replaced tho! Ty and happy hunting!

Hey dude...welcome back.
Since you have been gone I picked up a deal on an F70.
Still on my first set of batteries and have already found silver and gold.
I assume you still have the F75?

Gonna be a great year in 2014.

Thanks Digger and yes I was blown away when I looked at your profile earlier and noticed u added the F70!! Yes I still have the F75 have been thinking of getting the uniprobe for it and get back hunting! Right now im just to sick to do anything but I will get better. I get out here and there but im am festen to go back detecting wide open. Hows the F70 treating you? Have you found any silver coins with her yet?

Thanks Digger and yes I was blown away when I looked at your profile earlier and noticed u added the F70!! Yes I still have the F75 have been thinking of getting the uniprobe for it and get back hunting! Right now im just to sick to do anything but I will get better. I get out here and there but im am festen to go back detecting wide open. Hows the F70 treating you? Have you found any silver coins with her yet?

Maybe 30 hours on it, if that, and haven't done too bad.
Still learning, too, but the F2 knowledge transferred over nicely.

Attachments

• First f70 finds.jpg
    First f70 finds.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 105
Maybe 30 hours on it, if that, and haven't done too bad.
Still learning, too, but the F2 knowledge transferred over nicely.

Oh yea you will get loads of silver and gold with that thing lol. I went out today just for a hr to get some fresh air after being very sick past week. Scored a spoon and a 45 wheetie. I really should have had the sniper on with all the trash that was at this old school site. But I always try to make it a rule to not come home without at least a wheetie.

Back
Top Bottom