Free 2020 Garrett Metal Detecting Calenders

GKL

Forum Supporter
I just called and the calenders are not in yet, but the lady offered to take my name and address and send one out when they came in.

Here is the toll-free number to call to request your free 2020 Garrett metal detecting calendar: 1-800-527-4011

The supply each year is limited so get on the list to get one while supplies last.

I'll see about posting on this thread when my calendar actually arrives so everyone will know Garrett got them in and are shipping them out to those who have requested them.

I scored one last year thanks to your post, thanks again!

Thanks, but it might have been someone else posting about them last year, if not then maybe the year before, it was how I first learned about them from someone's else's thread about 2 years ago, maybe even 3 years ago or longer :lol:

I guess depending on who answers the phone some might just have you call back if they are not in stock yet, but the last time I called the lady volunteered to take my name and address so I wouldn't have to call back.

My 2020 Garrett Metal Detecting calendar came in the mail today !

So they must have them in stock now, they usually have a limited supply so make a note to call them on Monday if they are closed today.

They took my mailing address via Email and the Garrett person said I'd get one when they come in.

I got mine Saturday so they do have them in and are shipping them out.

I would give it a few days to see if yours arrives, You might consider calling them by Thursday if yours hasn't arrived yet just to check and make sure they have you in their database for one to be mailed out.

If you haven't called and requested your free Garrett metal detecting calendar yet it might be best to call this week as not only do they usually have limited supplies, but I don't know what their holiday schedule is and whether they might be closed all week Christmas week or just closed on Christmas day.

The new Wounded Warrior Project "America the Beautiful" calendar is going to take that spot this year.

I got mine Saturday so they do have them in and are shipping them out.

I would give it a few days to see if yours arrives, You might consider calling them by Thursday if yours hasn't arrived yet just to check and make sure they have you in their database for one to be mailed out.

Mine came in today......

Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed with the Garrett calendar. I was thinking that each month's picture would be of nice finds made with a Garrett detector. Instead it's just posed shots of various people holding a Garrett detector. It's free though so I can't complain.

Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed with the Garrett calendar. I was thinking that each month's picture would be of nice finds made with a Garrett detector. Instead it's just posed shots of various people holding a Garrett detector. It's free though so I can't complain.

Hey, can't really blame them, they are paying for a calendar they give to us for free and in exchange they are getting year round advertising, sounds like a pretty smart marketing idea to me :lol:

A company can't expect to send you 12 pages of just ads and say put this on your wall for a whole year :laughing: so they add a calendar to it, smart :lol:

(just being funny :lol:, I know we appreciate getting a free calendar :D)

Hey, can't really blame them, they are paying for a calendar they give to us for free and in exchange they are getting year round advertising, sounds like a pretty smart marketing idea to me :lol:

A company can't expect to send you 12 pages of just ads and say put this on your wall for a whole year :laughing: so they add a calendar to it, smart :lol:

(just being funny :lol:, I know we appreciate getting a free calendar :D)

Gary,
As I said, I can't complain because the calendar was free and I realize it costs money to produce and mail them out. I certainly appreciate that they give them out for free. I would have liked to see finds made with Garrett detectors but maybe that would make the calendar become just another catalog.
I'm saving mine along with all the other various items I've collected over the years.

Gary,
As I said, I can't complain because the calendar was free and I realize it costs money to produce and mail them out. I certainly appreciate that they give them out for free. I would have liked to see finds made with Garrett detectors but maybe that would make the calendar become just another catalog.
I'm saving mine along with all the other various items I've collected over the years.

I understand what you are saying and I absolutely agree it would have been nice if they also showed some neat finds.

I really wasn't trying to be negative about your comments, it just simply got me thinking what a clever marketing idea they had :lol:

I emailed on the 20th and received it today the 23rd along with a replacement digger sheathe (free) since mine tore along the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom