• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I'm back.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Well I never left had to get a new phone took little over 2 months but got one. Not sure if you guys will believe the coins I've found since then but I've been out pounding my park. I'll give you in update tomorrow when I have more times to take a few pics of three bucket listers I've found.

Well I never left had to get a new phone took little over 2 months but got one. Not sure if you guys will believe the coins I've found since then but I've been out pounding my park. I'll give you in update tomorrow when I have more times to take a few pics of three bucket listers I've found.

Looking forward to it. Welcome back!

Welcome back ! Congrats on a great year of detecting . I know it's an inconvenience but I'd bet there were times when you were glad you didn't have a phone .:yes:

Welcome back ! Congrats on a great year of detecting . I know it's an inconvenience but I'd bet there were times when you were glad you didn't have a phone .:yes:

Yes there was but also wished I had one all the pics I didn't get of the silver coins I've found since I've been without a phone sucks

Back
Top Bottom