re doing some land in provence

marmotte

hi gang hows tricks
well i managed to get to go back and check a part of land i had detected on early mid may two cool praries with two raised terraces one left and one seperating the praries, old vine lines i think.as i found alot of cool stuff last time and know it is not to polluted i thought i would treat my self to a new weapon of mass detection :lol:still didn,t find any mass hoards though lol

Attachments

• DSC00039.JPG
    DSC00039.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 131
certenly goes deep though the spoon i dug at around 40cm,s

Attachments

• DSC00041-1.JPG
    DSC00041-1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 117
Thats down right more digging than I have done all my time out combined...amazing amount of stuff ya got there.

Jesus thats some digging there mate

That looks really nice that detector
I have some cheap old one but am still getting a few things turn up

Got a good book the other day
called advanced detecting interesting tells you how to recognise signals ect.....

yeh my backs been feeling it lately . all that lot took 4 days in 25 to 30+ degrees luckely there has been a north westerly wind so nice n breezy. dug alot of trash to blummin old metels sound so good sometimes
from what i,v seen acanthus you,v been doing great with your old machine you got some nice finds,that dolphins a beauty :yes:
the book advanced metal detecting by john lynn aka norfolk wolf
is a total gem and a half of a book its realy helped me get a better idea of use and understanding of this great pastime glad you got a copy acanthus
i strongly recomend this book to anyone

Back
Top Bottom