Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Old 06-13-2018, 10:48 PM
Freshwater Shark

Default Busy Day for Tomorrow

Well I get the pleasure of having two of my grandsons visit for 10 days. 12 and 13. They fly into Detroit Metro at 4:45pm. I will be diving in the morning somewhere close . After I pick them up I have to head to my marina and launch my boat. I got hired to find an anchor for a 35' Scarab. Anchor is in 12' of water. Then home with all my treasures including my grandsons.

When I bought the tickets I asked to have them for 9 days. The airline agent said the tickets would be cheaper if I could keep them an extra day. Asked me if I thought I could. I said that depends on if they have to be alive when they flew back. I made her laugh!

Old 06-14-2018, 12:00 AM
Athletic Supporter

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector View post
When I bought the tickets I asked to have them for 9 days. The airline agent said the tickets would be cheaper if I could keep them an extra day. Asked me if I thought I could. I said that depends on if they have to be alive when they flew back. I made her laugh!
Good luck to you Scuba. May the odds be ever in your favor!

R5

Old 06-14-2018, 06:54 AM
Freshwater Shark

Just got a call at 6:15 this morning. Lets add an emergency cell phone recovery to this mess! Going to get that at 7:30 this morning.

Maybe I will get on and post tonight if I am not too tired from the fun I am having today!

Old 06-14-2018, 02:26 PM
Elite Member

Enjoy your time with your grandsons Suba. I don't worry about them being alive. But will you still be alive after that muck time with two teenage boys.