Finds from the last short hunt...and my 2 cents

Matt (NH)

Did some more poking around at the site I researched. I know this place has not been hit because I am digging Indian head cents at 1-2"; but I can't seem to find any silver coinage from that era. Kinda weird. I did get a small caliber dropped round ball and some other relics.

Actually my coolest find from that last couple days was a small silver kids ring I dug at a park that is less than a mile from my house.

Good luck out there guys!

Attachments

• injun1.jpg
    injun1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 302
  • injun2.JPG
    injun2.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 298
  • injun3.JPG
    injun3.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 299
  • injun4.JPG
    injun4.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 302
  • dropball.JPG
    dropball.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 300
  • groupshot1.JPG
    groupshot1.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 306
  • ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 299
PM me, if you are going to be in NH, I would be happy to take ya out for a dig...

I will, thanks! I'm hoping a friend closed on a house she was buying, it was built in the 1770s , and the yard is bordered on the piscatiquoc river.....I'm hoping for some dry and wet hunting!!

I will, thanks! I'm hoping a friend closed on a house she was buying, it was built in the 1770s , and the yard is bordered on the piscatiquoc river.....I'm hoping for some dry and wet hunting!!

Just watch out if you go into the woods, the ticks are terrible this year. Use permethrin on your cloths and cover up. I used to use Deet but it is useless against ticks.

Give me a holler if you want to hit some old fields or cellar holes and good luck out there!

Just watch out if you go into the woods, the ticks are terrible this year. Use permethrin on your cloths and cover up. I used to use Deet but it is useless against ticks.

Give me a holler if you want to hit some old fields or cellar holes and good luck out there!

Thanks for the heads up, I also use a thermacell , Walmart has them, it worked great up there last year! Thanks again, and I'll give u a shout and maybe we could hook up! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom