A So Cal "Oh My God" Moment Plus 11 Silvers This Week

Nice finds Jason. Congrats on the nice quarter! "S" mintmark to boot.

You were there when I found my first seated and I remember how excited I was when I found mine. I couldn't imagine had it been a quarter.

Greg

Thanks Greg. Yeah that was some day when you got yours. I think any seated in So Cal is cause for excitement.

Thanks Jack! I sure know what you mean about kneeling at the plug for 10 minutes. I pretty much did the same thing.
Jason, I can understand that moment as it only happened to me a few weeks back. Digging my first ever Seated Quarter left me kneeling at the plug for what must have been 10 minutes. At least you had the presents to call Dan to share your rare moment. That coin is one you will remember and smile about for a very long time. Congrats on that recovery and another very productive week and reaching the century mark on Silver Coins. Jack

Thanks Sean!
Congrats on your new oldest coin Jason! And to do it with a seated is even better!!!

Thanks Schweddy! With all the old coins you find hopefully you will get that seated quarter soon.
Huge congrats. Especially on the seated quarter. Want one sooo bad! Shame you can't see more detail on the holes dime(?). Killer few hunts for you. Way to go, Jason!!

Back
Top Bottom