Knight's Templar? Plus Silvers, Indians, and More

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Here's some of the stuff from the last hunt. 42 Merc, 37 Merc, 26 Merc, Several wheats and indians, two silver rings, and a few relics.
The most interesting thing of course is this jewel/medal from a secret society.
Does anyone know if this is Templars, Masons, Knight's of Pythias, or what?
This is just a few pics, if you want to see all the silvers and relics the full video is below.
Watch in 720p full screen for better quality and don't forget to like/comment/share!

Attachments

• stuffpic.jpg
    stuffpic.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 12TempPic.jpg
    12TempPic.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 1903IndianPic.jpg
    1903IndianPic.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 245
  • NavyButtonPic.jpg
    NavyButtonPic.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 266
  • LockPic.jpg
    LockPic.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Merc26Pic.jpg
    Merc26Pic.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Merc42Pic.jpg
    Merc42Pic.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 243
  • ColgatePic.jpg
    ColgatePic.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 244
Doesn't look like Knight's Templar ...... grown up around the organization and this is not something I have seen before.

Doesn't look like Knight's Templar ...... grown up around the organization and this is not something I have seen before.

Those are the ones that look the closest to me. If you Google "breast jewel red cross" most of the ones that are very similar are Templar or Masonic but I can't find a match so who knows, might be something I haven't even heard of...

EDIT: Also it seems most of Templar/Masonic ones that are similar have swords, but this one has crossed halberds.

Looks like a version of the Maltese cross, in Italy it is also known as the Amalfi cross. It is the cross symbol associated with the Knights Hospitaller (the Knights of Malta) and by extension with the island of Malta.

Back
Top Bottom