Hello!

M

madisonjrt

I just found this site when searching for advice on metal detectors. I am so new I'm embryonic. I need advice on purchasing a device. In which forum would my question be most appropriate??

:D

Welcome Madison try asking in the "advice on detector purchase" forum you may also want to include budget, hunting location (fresh water, ground, salt water), what part of the country you are from, and what you hope to find. You found a great forum with lots of helpful people so im sure you will get some good information. This hobby becomes addicting fast so be prepared. The more information you can give us on where you want to hunt and what you want to hunt the better off we can help you with a purchase. Hope you have a great time at it and Happy Hunting :D

madisonjrt, you came to the right forum. I've been here a little over a month and found that the folks here are delightful and can pass on some great information. They mentor new comers with great respect. Although I have been cursed for the weather conditions in my area! Something about a tin can god, and some beer tab curse. But I think it was in fun (I think?). As you get used to the multiple categories and find something you want to discuss don't hesitate to ask. You'll be surprised what you'll learn and find in such a short time. Welcome from another Newbie. Rick

Welcome to the family :yes:
I can help you with your purchase if you like. :yes:
Give me a call or ask some questions here so more can chime in 8)
Good Luck !

I am telling you that Kitty is loaded
Yeah, sure seems like he is! Darn kitten needs to slow it down man, he's startin to bug me!

Madison,

If your looking to spend in the $200 dollar range then I highly recommend the Ace 250. We bought my son one and in 15 minutes the boy had found a 1971 Dollar coin right in our backyard about 8" down!!! :shock: Very easy to use, light, just sure seems like a great detector for the $$.

Welcome madisonjrt! Great to have you here. :yes:

I think that kitty is listening to Teknos, because he doesn't miss a beat! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom