Hey All !!....

dogbit

Elite Member
Just found this forum yesterday, seems really nice. Added it to my favorites right off. I'm a somewhat new hunter, about 2 years now. I have been seriously bitten though (just ask my wife). I currently have 3 detectors, a Fisher 1265, Tesoro stingray, and a recently aquired Minelab Advantage. I got the Advantage a couple months ago and have been patiently waiting for the ground to thaw to try it out :( Hopefully within the next few weeks. Right now it's places like this that help me get through these miserable winters, or maybe these sites just drive me mad with envy. I got home from work a couple hours ago and found 6 inches of fresh snow in the driveway. My blower broke at the beginning of winter so I spent 1 1/2 hrs. shoveling and I still have the other half to finish in the morning. But it's supposed to warm up again next weekend and hopefully it'll stay warm enough to get out soon.

where are you from bogbit.it has been in the hi 60s but couldn't get out for long today because of rain.I was out long enough to find one quarter three dimes and nine pennies.nothing older than 1965 quarter.good luck

Welcome to the forum dogbit. It won't be long before we out there swinging our arms off. :lol: Good to have ya here.

Back
Top Bottom