3rd annual FMDF Diggin' It With Friends Sign Up List

Lightningjack

Forum Supporter
As some of you may know for the past 3 years we've held our annual group hunt, this year it will be held at the Huntress Park in Clay Center, Kansas on Saturday, April 09th. There are no admission fees to attend this event & we will be giving away prizes after the hunt and having a cook out, Anyone & everyone is more then welcome to come & meet us there for a great day of detecting.. We are starting this thread to get an idea of the number of people interested in joining us, Your more then welcome to bring your children, wife or even a friend... Thank you & hope to see you there..

Lord willing I'll be there, but I have to dig out of this 2+ feet of snow first. :lol: I hope to get some of you on video.

That's awesome!!! A dozen of us so far. I know that more of you are interested in hunting with us, c'mon make the commitment! :D

Me and the girly will be there :)

Has given us a great excuse to get dinner with my cousins in Wichita and then spend a few days in Goodland MD'ing an old family farm on the way home :yes:

Vlad and I made reservations at the Cedar Court Motel for Fri April 8 and Sat April 9th. :D

I also sent an email to my son and his wife, to see if their schedule would allow them to drive up from Tulsa, but they have not responded yet whether they can come. I'll let you know definitely when I hear from them.

That's cool the Quarter Queen is arriving also .... Be good to see you all again .

Harold

wouldn't need much changing :lol:

IMG_3112.jpg

Thanks Bill but she doesn't need any help besides last year they didn't tell me they were giving a prize for most pull tabs and I passed them up on purpose and only dug coin signals so Redd ended up winning my pull tab prize but I won't make that mistake two years in a row . She is the Quarter Queen anyway every time she dug a coin last year it was a quarter and most on mine were pennies . We had a lot of fun last year and I'm sure it will be even more fun this year . I heard something about who ever wins the most coins prize has to take everyone else to the Mexican Restaurant for supper .... :facepalm: That will slow her down ....:wow2:

Harold

I heard something about who ever wins the most coins prize has to take everyone else to the Mexican Restaurant for supper .... That will slow her down ....

Okay! Sounds like a good deal! All you can eat tacos! :lol:

I'm too excited about this trip! And tonight we have more snow coming! :(

Back
Top Bottom