Any Thoughts?

Lee1968

Elite Member
My wife found this near the creek where we go bottle hunting. I have no idea what it is used for. It is hollow, and tapered at one end with an attached pipe on the side. The only writing is "CANADA" on the side.

20190414_163659 - Edited.jpg

20190414_163630 - Edited.jpg

20190414_163650 - Edited.jpg

I'm guessing it's a bong. Am I wrong?

My wife suggested the same thing, but I thought it looked too "industrial" to be that. I could be wrong, as long as nobody tells her :D. It makes sense, I always thought she was a kind of closet hippie and she has been hiding it from me for the last 33 years. :laughing:

Part of a milking machine. It held the rubber part that goes on the cows teat ( called the inflation). Small hose connection is vacuum line and pulsed. Part that came out of the top carried the milk. 4 of these per milker.

Don't ask how I know that 😂😅

And to think... we all just assumed bong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190414-180532_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190414-180532_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 240
Part of a milking machine. It held the rubber part that goes on the cows teat ( called the inflation). Small hose connection is vacuum line and pulsed. Part that came out of the top carried the milk. 4 of these per milker.

Utterly fantastic ID

Thank you!!!!!!!!! We have been debating over this thing and trying to figure it out. I should have known if I put it on this site, someone would know.

Google cow milking machine. It will show a whole set up. Many brands of these things.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! We have been debating over this thing and trying to figure it out. I should have known if I put it on this site, someone would know.

First, you get the crazy ideas...then someone who knows clues us in. Thanks Sage! :facepalm:
Hey, sounds like you learned something about the Mrs. too! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom