Anchors Aweigh

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I said goodbye to my 59.56 gram of 14K goodness today. Sold it for 1900.00. It just sat gathering dust with the rest of my rings and bracelets. Will miss showing it off but I still have pictures.

Went diving for 300.00 of Snap On tools today and got them all. Nice bit of pocket change for them.

1900.oo is a nice chunk of change! I don't think I would miss it with the cash in my hand...:kingdances:

Don't forget to send me my 30%. I will expect that in my paypal account by tomorrow morning. Thankyou.

Hey bud, LOL, long time with me being MIA here. :D:p Just wondering what scuba gear you use??? FFM's or bite style regs? Do you use underwater comms at all? I just started working for a manuf diving company and what I do now it reminds me of you because you dive and MD. I don't dive, but I MD, of course. I've been thinking about getting scuba lessons here soon hopefully? HAHAHAHA, another expensive hobby!!! :lol::laughing::p

Anyways, PM me if you want? Just wanted to drop by and say hi.

btw, I've been MIA because I got into off-roading around 2013.

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread and will leave it at that. Again, just dropping by to say hi and hope you don't mind???!!!

As always, take care and happy hunting!!! \_

Its a beauty gold find alright! But just too pretentious and 'Hey, look at me' kind of a thing...I sold the one I found too...(Mine was better and bigger than yours BTW, so screw you Dee! A guy dont have to be a compressed air mouth breather like you to find a nice Mariners chain! ) Theres hope for all of us! :laughing:

..It had an emerald and ruby and diamond for the running lights on the cross, 32" figaro ...a true high buck Mariners cross and chain! Sounded like foil or some sort of melted aluminum scrap! I was a complete noob, only a month into this Sport and pulled it off the dry sand even! :laughing::laughing:

This one ticket so early in my career convinced the Wife I might just be good at this afterall! :laughing:

They are beautiful and cool, but just not the kind of thing normal guys like us sport around..We aint golfers, not that theres anything wrong with that!.....(Just bussing balz for Friday 13th entertainment)..:laughing:

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 206
I have been looking at that in the ad section wondered if you had gotten it? Looks like you done good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's heavy enough to drown a man in Davey Jone's locker right there! Who needs a diving weight belt when you can just throw that on?!

Makes you wonder how in the hell someone can loose stuff like those beautiful gold chains. lol

strick

Congrats on the sale Scuba, It was an awesome find for sure but you know there will be more to top it :yes:

Its a beauty gold find alright! But just too pretentious and 'Hey, look at me' kind of a thing...I sold the one I found too...(Mine was better and bigger than yours BTW, so screw you Dee! A guy dont have to be a compressed air mouth breather like you to find a nice Mariners chain! ) Theres hope for all of us! :laughing:

..It had an emerald and ruby and diamond for the running lights on the cross, 32" figaro ...a true high buck Mariners cross and chain! Sounded like foil or some sort of melted aluminum scrap! I was a complete noob, only a month into this Sport and pulled it off the dry sand even! :laughing::laughing:

This one ticket so early in my career convinced the Wife I might just be good at this afterall! :laughing:

They are beautiful and cool, but just not the kind of thing normal guys like us sport around..We aint golfers, not that theres anything wrong with that!.....(Just bussing balz for Friday 13th entertainment)..:laughing:

That was a killer find also Mud. Sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom