Found a really Creepy Token!!

helgriffan

Well With the nice weather we have been having decided to get out for a while. Hunted for about 3 hours and found 1 silver 1942 Merc Dime. One gold plated Sterling silver ring and then this really creepy swastika token. From what I found online its from the 1930s and seem to be decently collectable. Worth between $20-$30 is what they seem to sell for on ebay. Now im trying to decide if I want to keep it in my house! :laughing:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_mPrRngCbx=1&_from=R40%7CR40&_sacat=0&_nkw=all+seeing+eye+token&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
Thanks for looking! helgriffan

Attachments

• IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 739
  • IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 735
It is a collection of good luck symbols embossed on it. Before the Germans tainted it, the swastika was also a good luck symbol.
Not creepy at all, it may bring you very good luck!

Absolutely nothing "creepy" about it, learn your history instead of making assumptions.

It has lost almost all collector value since the last owner drilled a massive hole through it.

What exactly are you inferring about me? Your post sounds like an veiled insult.

I am guessing it may be the "learn your history instead of making assumptions." Statement you made
I would think telling someone to "Learn" something and then accuse them of making assumptions may put them on the defensive. JMO.

I guess "Creepy" is in the eye of the beholder

I am guessing it may be the "learn your history instead of making assumptions." Statement you made
I would think telling someone to "Learn" something and then accuse them of making assumptions may put them on the defensive. JMO.

I guess "Creepy" is in the eye of the beholder

You just got to overlook the weirdo's around here. If you read it, and think !!!, then just move along lol

If you look carefully, you'll see that the symbol on that object is different from a swastika. The "arms" of it are different. The symbol you have is called "the running man." It's all about whether it would roll clockwise (the one you have) or counterclockwise (the swastika).

Not the swastika part that I find creepy but that dude hunking over it like a cat getting ready to jump a field mouse is a little scary looking... It is a neat find none the less. I'd keep it in a drawer, somewhere

Not the swastika part that I find creepy but that dude hunking over it like a cat getting ready to jump a field mouse is a little scary looking... It is a neat find none the less. I'd keep it in a drawer, somewhere

If you think that guy is creepy , you should meet a few of my neighbors .
Congrats on finding a great conversation piece helgriffan.

Back
Top Bottom