*2 Barber Quarters and a Merc Dime Spill*

Dig Joy

Hit up an old forest site in the rain this morning and it paid off... I was getting some nice silver tones bouncing around in the 90s so I dug a careful plug and out pops a 1901 barber quarter! :shock: Did a little happy dance and took a short break, then swung over the hole again and sure enough, another silver tone... It was another Barber quarter, an 1893! Swung the area again, another silver tone! Out comes a 1918-S Merc dime...Also ended up finding a 1911 wheat in the area. Along with some clad and dug part of an old Texas Ranger cap gun. Last night I was drooling over Bonesquat's pocket spill post and commented on it, then found my own spill today. :wow: :cool:

Happy Hunting Everyone!

Attachments

• barber1.jpg
    barber1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 893
  • BARBER2.jpg
    BARBER2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 854
  • barber3.jpg
    barber3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 876
  • barber 4.jpg
    barber 4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 879
awesome !!

Nice finds, and you brought them up without any digging damage, Cool so cool. What a nice find.
Hey take that piece of a gun handle and find "american digger" and see if boom baby ! can get you $3500.00 or so. tee hee hee.:D:D:lol:

You just keep hitting the amazing stuff. What a fantastic spill. You have some mad research skills my friend. Congrats on the Barbers and Merc.

Back
Top Bottom