storage for coins

anna22

what are good storage ideas for coins and relics...

nothing to expensive please

and i don't like buying stuff off the internet that much

During the MDing use old pill bottle. later if worth keeping, place them in coin two X two's. (:-)

Empty snuff can's (with cotton balls if need be)and i also like the container that M&M Minies come in,they got an easy thumb activated lid and are available at your local Piggly-Wiggly for a mear $1.15. I ain't found enough stuff to worry about how to store coins after i get them home..LOL..Just some ways i do it out in the field..HH

Got these from WalMart in the craft section and they work great. Each container has individual screw off caps. They are less than $8 and they store nicely.

Attachments

• Bullet Storage.jpg
    Bullet Storage.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 761
Hey,

That's pretty snazzy. Thanks for the info. Looks good.

Have you tried placing cotton balls in the compartments so they don't shake around loosely?

I have an old jewelry box that everything goes into. A place for everything and everything in its place. It really helps for if I find jewelry. xD

I use a screw/nut & bolt cabinet. Like what they have at the hardware store that sorts thier nuts, bolts, washers. I'm not sure what the real name of it is. But it's about 2' high, 1' wide and about 1' deep. It has 36 individual drawers in it and it looks good and you can put a label on each drawer.
I hope you all know what I mean.

Sorry I could not be more percise.
Thanks for your time.
Regards
Dishhead

I use a screw/nut & bolt cabinet. Like what they have at the hardware store that sorts thier nuts, bolts, washers. I'm not sure what the real name of it is. But it's about 2' high, 1' wide and about 1' deep. It has 36 individual drawers in it and it looks good and you can put a label on each drawer.
I hope you all know what I mean.
Sorry I could not be more percise.
Thanks for your time.
Regards
Dishhead
Here is a link to something like I was talking about. Mine Is a little bigger in size, but the same idea.
Http://www.stacksandstacks.com/craft-and-tool-organizer-chest-16-drawer/

Tackle box

I bought a tackle box for 5 at a yard sale. Been storing all the clad and othere relics in it. Also makes a handy storage area for the small digging tools and cleaning equipment

Back
Top Bottom