Great Day to be Out with my Son

Pretty cool!

TY

The best of times come from shared memories with those you are closest too. Congrats on a cherished memory you will hold for ever and never forget. Trapper

J&J, means a lot....I sure it will be cherished by him as well as myself.

That’s awesome! SNUBA Looks like a very cool way to nab rings too! Congrats!

OH YEA....Even at 6'5" I cannot get to some of the good stuff that is below "neck deep" water/scoop hunting. I love my set-up.

Paul congrats on the father , and son hunt, he's hooked now after finding the ring , i foresee a Equinox 800, as a nice Christmas present , and a hunting partner for life , great job bro., happy hunting , Earl :detector: Dad look at this ring i found :detector::dingding:

LOL...With him going through ROTC (like his Dad), he will probably ask for a SIG or a nice AR before he asks for a machine:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Paul

For all non military personnel, please define ROTC :?: :shrug: Does that stand for Rookie Observation Training Coarse :?: , and give us the outside scoop on what happen's , beside's cleaning toilets with tooth brushes howboutit :shock::lol: And answering Sr Yes Sr :lol:

Well look at that. The son of Col. finding himself a ring.
Great to see you getting out with your son, Paul. Better keep an eye on that other Excal before he snatches it up!

Back
Top Bottom