Bank of America Sucks!

I use Wells Fargo for my CRH, the tellers and managers all know my name and are always kind and friendly when i come in, I guess it just depends on the person...

I walked into a WF today and asked for some half dollar rolls to buy. They had none and said they don't have them unless someone brings some in. Same at the grocery store in the same parking lot. Is that common?

I walked into a WF today and asked for some half dollar rolls to buy. They had none and said they don't have them unless someone brings some in. Same at the grocery store in the same parking lot. Is that common?
I'll ask you this...when's the last time you've spent a 50-cent piece, or received one back in change? No, they aren't common. When you do luck out in finding some, they are either a small dumped collection, or another roll hunter's dumps.

I've never really had problems with my bank, even as a kid. I guess I'm lucky? Maybe it was because my mom worked there at one point. :laughing:

I've had a savings account since I was like 8 years old, I just had my parents as the guardians of the account. That's how you get an account if you're underage. Then when you turn 18, you can have the guardianship taken off the account.

As a minor update, I went into the bank about a month later with my mom and I had over $70 in change. Mom asked the teller if she needed her account number and the teller said, "no." I never saw the lady that told me off last time but kinda funny.

As a minor update, I went into the bank about a month later with my mom and I had over $70 in change. Mom asked the teller if she needed her account number and the teller said, "no." I never saw the lady that told me off last time but kinda funny.

Really, when I was younger and would take coins in like that the banks would be happy to help, knowing you would become a future customer. Very odd this happen to you.

Just shows you...the attitude of one person can spoil the situation....the first sorry lady you got was the bad apple of the barrel and you were just unlucky enough to hit her that day! HA HA

Get one of your parents to help get you an account. One of their names will have to be on it also as a shared account. You seem pretty mature and I am sure it'll be nice to go in anytime you want then. By the way, I use to have an account with B of A, also. They don't SUCK.............. they SWALLOW!

Really, when I was younger and would take coins in like that the banks would be happy to help, knowing you would become a future customer. Very odd this happen to you.
I agree, it was a different time back then. Today the banks are greedy and shiftless, employees are beaten down and the fear of god instilled, so that they squeeze every penny that they can out of customers.

Back
Top Bottom