Double Gold Monday!!!! 2nd & 3rd found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedT

Elite Member
Hello All,
I haven't been out detecting for quite a while (actually since mid-October). With the nice weather we are having I decided to give it a go on Monday since I was off work.

Went to a local sports complex with the ATP. Was having some fun finding clad and junk!!! HAHAAAAA!!!!

I was about to quit for the day and decided to hit this small hill between a snack bar and the bleacher area. The detector hit on something hard!!!! The VDI was bouncing between 50 and 80 on the ATP but the sound was good, not the kind of growl you get with a trash signal. Decided to dig it since it was a hard hit and was indicating that it wasn't that deep. Took the pinpointer and it showed that the target was right in the surface - moved some blades of grass and I found the ring and the charm. Did a quick look and it seemed to be the real deal but couldn't really make out the markings.

After I came home I found the 10K stamp on the ring and a small 10K stamp on the charm!!!! DOUBLE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My 2nd and 3rd gold finds ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a scaled so I weighed them out. The ring is about a womans size 8 - weight 3.83 g the charm weighs 2.33 g

Not a bad day out - 2 pieces of gold, $7.17 in clad and a bag of trash !!!!!

GL and HH all!!!!!

:kingdances:

Attachments

• 10k dolphin.jpg
    10k dolphin.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 497
  • 10k castle.jpg
    10k castle.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 501
  • coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 501