Desperation hunt

oldmp

I have a new place to hunt but have only been on it for a short time earlier in the week, something has come everyday since then. Until today, all planned and ready to go only to realize that my wife left for the day with the keys to BOTH vehicles.

And not knowing how many more days there might be before I would need a jackhammer, out to the yard I go. I hit the driveway area, since my wife told me that if I buy anything else for MD'ing it was coming out of what I find, so surely we've dropped plenty of clad in the the driveway, right? Not a single coin, but you never know what is going to come out of a hole.

Attachments

• PC190319.JPG
    PC190319.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 158
  • PC190321.JPG
    PC190321.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 159
Lol, exactly what I asked when I pulled out of the edge of a hole. Turns out to be part of a kids toy! Plastic. But, as is it sitting here with the mud drying, it looks creepier, so I think I will leave it alone and not clean it, put it in display and wait for the reactions!

Lol, exactly what I asked when I pulled out of the edge of a hole. Turns out to be part of a kids toy! Plastic. But, as is it sitting here with the mud drying, it looks creepier, so I think I will leave it alone and not clean it, put it in display and wait for the reactions!

Thats what I would do too! hahaha get some fake cobwebs !!!

Back
Top Bottom