Western Michigan

m83striker

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and typically hunt around there, but also go to Lake Michigan (Grand Haven and Holland). Would be great to hunt with someone whos metal detected for more that my one year.

I live in Zeeland, Michigan. Just bought my detector in January and am still learning how to use it.

Do you have regular hunt sites? My toughest decisions are where to look. I was thinking about trying Johnson Park tomorrow morning.

Hello, I'm in Holland, MI. and usually hunt the beaches in the summer, can't wait for them to get stocked up again!! Right now I'm just meandering through parks, tot lots and a few misc. places.

I have been metal detecting since April of 2006...so I now have a full year in! I Have found some great stuff and wouldn't mind hunting with a buddy sometime.

Now that the weather has broken I've been hitting every tot lot I can find. I've been wanting to hit the beaches over near Grand Haven or Holland, but I'm sure that they have been pretty cleaned out since last year before the snow. I don't know of many places to hunt that would produce older coins, but I'm the "clad king" around here. I usually go camping up at Ludington for the week of the 4th of July and the beaches are the best. Haven't found any rings yet just lots of coins

have you considered joining a club?

m83striker
i belong to a club that meets once a month in plainwell. here is a link lots of good people, with lots of experience.
i live south of kalamazoo.

hope this helps.

http://www.swmss.org

hh steve

Hey this is scott,

I found you, let me know when you want to go hunting!!!

Back
Top Bottom