COLUMBUS OHIO

I live about 1 mile of west campus. If you know the corner of North Star and Northwest bld I live few blocks from there.

I live in Delaware and am new to this forum and to this city.  I would like to find some folks in the area to get together with and do some detecting. 

Does anyone have any information on metal detecting laws in Ohio or the Central Ohio Counties?

That is a question I been wondering too, I haven't had any problems so far. I have been hitting local parks and schools at off times. I have done much better in my friend's yards than the parks so far.

I'm from Delaware, Oh. myself. Just picked up a BH 3300 a few weeks ago. It's my first machine, and I'm still learning the ropes.

I bet if you hit the Delaware county fair gounds after the JUG you could clean up. I go there almost every year and there are SO many drunk people got to be tons of stuff there. If you know 42 south I am going to hit Pastime Park in Plain City after the steam show. I have a 3300 also.

BUMP!

Columbus, OH. Should have my first detector today or tomorrow. Looking for someone to show me the ropes :D

Back
Top Bottom