31" t-handle

I think redmule was in favor of buying from a sponsor... But im not rich you bet your you know what if I can get it cheaper I will lol nothing against the sponsors. That said most of the items are the same price or very close.

Loyalty doesn't put food on my table, and it damn sure aint gonna take it off

I for one am very offended that you will diss a SPONSOR so openly

How many dealings have you had with any of our sponsors? I've had several and only one was a bad experience (and that sponsor is GONE)

I think redmule was in favor of buying from a sponsor... But im not rich you bet your you know what if I can get it cheaper I will lol nothing against the sponsors. That said most of the items are the same price or very close.

JUST REMEMBER... If you buy from a SPONSOR, in 99 percent of the cases your money stays IN THE USA and you are getting BRAND NEW not USED. Buying from Fleabay will usually get used and in many cases, foreign items with your money going overseas.

:no:

I try to buy from our sponsors that help support our forum. Sorry I did not make that clear on first post.

Sponsors prices are usually cheaper, i have yet to oder elsewhere except my omega i purxhased through fingerhut so I wouldnt pay it all at once, emded up paying in full 2 weeks later lol hate having bills. Should have just ordered from a sponsor would jave been $100 cheaper,
If its a small difference ill go with sponsors all day, hypothetically speaking if it was 30$+ difference ill go elsewhere. Its nothing personal i just dont want to throw money away, $30 is a case of diapers for my daughter

Im not dissing any sponsors, ive delt with a few of em, mainly Bart always treated great, end of the day I am not going to throw $ away like previously stated a few bucks idc, but im not openly dissing anyone and the fact you're personally offended makes no sense, you dont shop at Wal-Mart? Seems like youre trying to make this bigger than what it really is... In the future if it means that much to you Rob you cover the difference and ill buy from who ever you want :lol:

It was about keeping $ in the USA, why not do all of your shopping at mom and pop stores?

All that said im getting in touch with Rich at colonial, if Bart doesn't get back to me. Probably busy usually less tgan 5 min for a response

And Rob i see what you mean about how I need to reread before I post, now that I did I see hpw it was worded may come off as disrespectful to the sponsors who help keep the forum going, wasnt my intention. Just want to clarify I am prosponsor sorry for yhr confusion.

Back
Top Bottom