The best place

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
To buy Id face protectors ,that don't have a heavy stickem backing , for the faces of ID screens, on our detectors, were can these be found at a reasonable price , in packs of 3 up ????????? Thanks Earl

for what machine ? Zagg makes awesome ones and one is all you'll ever need they are military grade originally made to protect helicopter blades they are not cheap but neither are metal detectors

What I mean

Is like those smart phone plastic clear stick on the top to protect from scratches , I need one for the Etrac, F75se, and V31 , Earl

I use crystal clear shrinkable bags. Covers the entire head, leave one on all the time. Protects screen and entire head from water, dirt or dust. Cheap, effective, quick and easy to use. New one with battery change. Get them about an inch wider than your detectors head, shrink it tight with hair dryer.

I found one for a iPad or tablet on clearance for cheap and just cut the size I needed for my ctx. Found another recently for like $6 so I picked it up for spares. With the bigger size you can do multiple md screens. Still have the first one I put on my ctx over a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom