MXT with White's rechargeable pack?

Dorado

Elite Member
Hi guys

have you tried the White's rechargeable pack on your MXT?

Do you like it? does it last longer than conventional batteries? does it make the machine lighter?

Thanks!

Is not lighter. Battery pack doesn't last longer but it is cheaper than buying batteries. HH phil

Hi guys

have you tried the White's rechargeable pack on your MXT?

Do you like it? does it last longer than conventional batteries? does it make the machine lighter?

Thanks!

I use them on my MXT and DFX. Max charge is 11.3 volts on mine. Has a real slow drop off during use. I just charge mine the night before each use. Never had to switch the battery out all day long. Only ran disposables in my DFX oncesince i had it. Quick charge is awesome if you forget during the night. Don't let the quick charge go longer than an hour. If you forget it is on quick charge it will destroy your battery.

Is not lighter. Battery pack doesn't last longer but it is cheaper than buying batteries. HH phil

thanks for the reply flphil! I was curious about that one to see if it was possible to make the machine lighter, I currently use a set of rechargeable energizers that last pretty long

I use them on my MXT and DFX. Max charge is 11.3 volts on mine. Has a real slow drop off during use. I just charge mine the night before each use. Never had to switch the battery out all day long. Only ran disposables in my DFX oncesince i had it. Quick charge is awesome if you forget during the night. Don't let the quick charge go longer than an hour. If you forget it is on quick charge it will destroy your battery.

that quick charge feature sounds interesting. the max charge I get with my energizers is 11V

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom