Bit The Bullet Today

DirtyNeckJesse

Elite Member
I finally did it. I pried my fingers from around the wallet and pulled out the CC. Then I used my trembling hands to punch in the numbers and purchased the Garrett ProPointer I have wanted for so long but did not want to let go of the cash for. Thanks to Bart at BigBoysHobbies for the deal on the GPP! It was actually an easy purchase as far as the process. A few quick clicks and I have a new PP on the way! Wait...That sounded kinda bad, didn't it? :lol::lol:

Know what you mean about letting the cash go but your gonna love it,I'm still using my CenTech and my boys Fisher pinpointer,gonna have to do the same here real soon.

I can not trust my cen-tech any more. Just too unreliable. Bart sent confirmation/tracking this afternoon just after I paid. It will be here tomorrow possibly. Unfortunately I have a group hunt tomorrow morning before it can make it here. :mad::mad::mad: Not Bart's fault. Just the way things go this time around.

Congrats! As long as it doesn't malfunction, you will love it and won't want to hunt without it. I know the reluctance of which you speak. I'm the same way about getting a CTX. Good luck.

I had a centech last year and after seeing member supersonnentag use his PP I knew the centech was a goner, way way better tool.

Tips

A couple of tips to keep it operational. Cover both the on/off button and the speaker hole with some sort of tape preferably electrical tape or my choice Gorilla tape, it will keep water, sand and any other foreign objects out of places they could do harm. Also think about using a protective coating to the first two inches of the finder to add longevity to it by providing an extra layer of protection. I used spray on bed liner it it worked great. it's a great tool and makes the task at hand much more enjoyable!

Back
Top Bottom