Gray Ghost Originals - worth $13 more than Killer B's originals?

Metallian

I have heard that both of these headphones are very good choices. My question is - is the gray ghost originals worth the extra $13 over the Killer B's?

Also, I heard that a volume limiter is a customizable option on the Killer B's. Does this mean it is not standard? In other words, if I bought a pair from Tony, would it have a volume limiter?

If it wasn't for the fact the Killer Bees didn't cover the whole ear I would of choose them over the Gray Ghost. I wanted something that covered the whole ear and had duel volume and that is what let me to the Jolly Rogers. Tony comfirmed the killer Bees do not cover the whole ear, if this isn't an issue I'd go with the Killer Bee "Wasps".
Thanks for the link to the reviews, very in depth.

DirtDigger

Hmm, I find that the Killer B's cover my ears just fine (which the White's brand earphones did not).

The KillerB's Wasp model comes standard with the sound limiter.

Intresting Rudy, I was told they didn't. Wished there was a local dealer close so I could of seen for myself. Sorry Mojave for the bum info. I think I'll like the Jolly Rogers just fine, also wish I took a closer look at the Troys.

DirtDigger

New Hampshire Rudy, There are dealers close by but they deal with White's only and only offer White's accessories. I thought I researched those Killer Bees and others very closely. My location is now in my profile, don't know how I over looked that either.

DirtDigger

Back
Top Bottom