Metal Plate With 4 Bolts

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
I found this metal plate earlier today. It was in the ground vertically and the top was only about 2 inches down.

The plate is 6.5 inches wide and each bolt is 4.5 inches long. It looks like there is 1 bolt missing.

The plate gave a solid signal, and in the hole I found 4 nails, 2 pieces of wire, and 3 brackets (one of which is in the bottom of the second picture).

God bless. :grin:

Metal Plate - Top Veiw (Resized).jpg
Metal Plate - Side Veiw (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
I know I've seen that exact design somewhere but I just can't place it. I wanna say it was on a large ventilation fan. Or maybe a clutch of some sort. I'm sure I'll remember sooner or later.

Thanks guys

I know I've seen that exact design somewhere but I just can't place it. I wanna say it was on a large ventilation fan. Or maybe a clutch of some sort. I'm sure I'll remember sooner or later.
Thanks. :)

It looks like the top flange of a filter basket/clean out. Like this
View attachment 409484
Thanks. It does look like that, although the one I found is rounded and the one in the pic is flat. :?: Maybe an older model? :?:

It looks like the hub for a wooden spook wheel. As the humps look like they may have been for the spooks. May be for a model A.

Thanks

Might have been flat before the oil well blew up.
:laughing: :lol: :laughing:

It looks like the hub for a wooden spook wheel. As the humps look like they may have been for the spooks. May be for a model A.

Thanks, I thought it looked like it could be something like that from an old vehicle. I have a friend that collects old cars, I'll show it to him and see what he thinks. :D

Back
Top Bottom