T-handle or no T-handle?

i have both the 31' and 18" T-handled Sampson's. I haven't used the 31" since i got the 18". I can cut a neater plug with it than I can with my hand held digger. As you can see from the picture it isn't as noticeable as a larger shovel and I have never had anyone say anything about it.
MiniC.jpg

i have both the 31' and 18" T-handled Sampson's. I haven't used the 31" since i got the 18". I can cut a neater plug with it than I can with my hand held digger. As you can see from the picture it isn't as noticeable as a larger shovel and I have never had anyone say anything about it.
View attachment 409203

I love the rig..what did you use for that? Much nicer than carrying a shovel around

I was going to buy a Whites from one of the sponsors here, but my wife ended up surprising me with one she ordered from Amazon (costing more than from a sponsor of course :( but it's a great shovel)

After doing a lot of research and head banging, I ordered the White's Ground Hawg which will arrive at my doorstep in three days. The only thing I will change is the color. Bright orange calls too much attention, and I'm not exactly worried about leaving in a field by accident and having to find it later!
Will sand and paint with Rustoleum when I have it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom