• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

attachment help

Luv2SwingIt

New to the forum. I found a unique relic yesterday that I'd like to share a pic of:foottap: and ask for help in identifying. For some reason the system keeps telling me that the upload failed/fails.:foottap: Help? Advice? Thanks in advance.

Not sure why you are getting the error if the pictures are on your computer and hitting the manage attachments button, browsing for pic and hitting the upload button. When are you getting the error msg? What format are the pics in?

New to the forum. I found a unique relic yesterday that I'd like to share a pic of:foottap: and ask for help in identifying. For some reason the system keeps telling me that the upload failed/fails.:foottap: Help? Advice? Thanks in advance.

In order for pictures to work for me, I have to email them to myself and resize them in the process. When I open the email, i save the resized images and they upload with no problem. I'm sure there is an easier workaround, but this process is easy and works for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help

Trying this again.....resized. Hope it works! There is an "X" or possibly an oak leaf type symbol on top. It's in a slight wedged shape. Came in at a 77/78 VDI on my AT Pro. Appears to be some sort of cast iron material but not a lot of iron grunting sounds while I was observing the machine. A guess from me......is it looks like some sort of old bottle top/stopper. Any suggestions? Thanks again to all those that helped me get the image uploaded. Turned out to be way to large. I down sized the image to 25%.

Attachments

• whats this (resize).jpg
    whats this (resize).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Trying this again.....resized. Hope it works! There is an "X" or possibly an oak leaf type symbol on top. It's in a slight wedged shape. Came in at a 77/78 VDI on my AT Pro. Appears to be some sort of cast iron material but not a lot of iron grunting sounds while I was observing the machine. A guess from me......is it looks like some sort of old bottle top/stopper. Any suggestions? Thanks again to all those that helped me get the image uploaded. Turned out to be way to large. I down sized the image to 25%.
Possible turn key for gas, as in gas light ect. ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom