Buffalo NY AREA !!

Hello,
I am in Tonawanda and new to all of this. I would like someone to show me the ropes.
Bill

I am fairly new at this too ! But after a few outings im sure we will have it pretty well figured out. I have been out of my side yard once and found a fair amount. It was at Glenn park in Williamsville along Ellicott creek there. I really enjoyed it. If there are any specific questions about the hobby you have feel free to ask.

Definitely, I live about 45 min. Away Im not sure were you would rather hunt. I have a few spots that are around here also willing to travel there !! Your call weekends are best for me too. Mostly sundays. What types of areas do you like to hunt ?

Hey, I live in Jamestown, been looking for a while for a hunting buddy. It's a bit of a drive, but I'd be open to making the trip out there every now and again if you'd like to ever set something up!

Hey, I live in Jamestown, been looking for a while for a hunting buddy. It's a bit of a drive, but I'd be open to making the trip out there every now and again if you'd like to ever set something up!

I'd be interested in coming out towards you. I was driving thru that area when I was working at the refinery in warren and saw lots of possibilities

detecting friends

Hello, I'm in the Lockport area of WNY. I'm looking for someone to detect and chat with. Andy B

Back
Top Bottom