New England Detector Co.

Wow, thanks for the warning, guys. I'll stick to Bart and Marcus. I like how no one here deletes any posts about sponsors if they're negative. Because of that, I think the rest of them here do an amazing job at keeping us happy! :yes:

Alright guys. I am downgrading my recommendations on NED until this stuff clears up. Like I am some kind of stock analyst or something lol. I am a nobody! lol

To summarize what is happening, there are more than a few instances of orders to NED, as far as I know, less than $150-200 not being sent to the buyer after the charges have gone through, and 4+ weeks have passed.

Also, a good time to do your homework and find out if Visa and Mastercard still offer buyer protection on credit card internet and mail order purchases.

I still say never order online or mail order with a debit card, even though someone here two years ago told me they are supposed to have protection.

Can you still get Mastercard or Visa to reverse the charges if you get cheated by a merchant?

Did the OP ever get his stuff?

Bart is a stand up guy so is Rich from Colonial I called him on a wednesday and it was sitting at my house when I got home on Saturday

Rich is a good guy. He always had the lowest price when I shopped for a new machine. I could play the "I'll beat anyone price" but I figure I should have been given the lowest price to begin with.

Just to bring you all up to speed on my order with the New England Detector Co. My order was never filled, so I have ordered this company to discontinue the filling of my order and I am seeking business elsewhere at this time. I am very discouraged about all of this nonsense and I can assure you that i, nor any of my friends will ever order from here again. Thanks again for everyone's support on this matter.

Jason-NEK

Jason, Call us we answer our phones 8:30 - 7:00 m- fri
Sat 9:30 - 4.
Thanks, phil

Thanks guys Capt. Morgan , and Phil. I placed an order with Treasure Chief , owner Tim Garton, of Springfield, Mo. My order was at my door step today only two days after it was placed, and it was for both of the same items only for less money :-)! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom