looking for MD partner in SW Pittsburgh Pa. Mc Murray, Washington area

P

petergold

hi, i'm an experienced Treasure hunter looking for a MD partner in the SW pittsburgh, Mc Murray, Washington area to go out hunting with. anyone interested let me know.

There is someone on the board from Washington Pa, but I don't remember there avatar. Hopefully they will pick this up. Welcome!

There is someone on the board from Washington Pa, but I don't remember there avatar. Hopefully they will pick this up. Welcome!

Spiderman is from washington PA.. I am from the North Hills of Pittsburgh, but moving down to Centerville/Bentleyville area at the end of July. Moving in with the In-Laws to save money for a house and they live right on the National Pike (route 40). I detect their farm all the time and also Mingo Park if you know where that is.

Spiderman is from washington PA.. I am from the North Hills of Pittsburgh, but moving down to Centerville/Bentleyville area at the end of July. Moving in with the In-Laws to save money for a house and they live right on the National Pike (route 40). I detect their farm all the time and also Mingo Park if you know where that is.
I know Mingo Park! We have our family reunions there every two years. It really is a nice place for families. You are in a very pretty area!

New In Ohio

Hey, live in Marietta, Oh. Just a hop and skip by interstate to Washington, PA. Drop me a line sometime and maybe we can go diggin.
SIncerely,
Marietta. OH:

Back
Top Bottom