What big coil is LIGHTER, as good or better than a Tornado?

medicchief

Forum Supporter
Bought a lightly used Tornado coil for my Explorer SE Pro and my machine turned from fun to a pain. It may not weigh much more, but I couldn't stand it. Is there a larger coil that comes close to the weight of a Pro-Coil? I am about ready to just stick with the Pro-Coil and not mess with a bigger (or smaller) coil, only to gain maybe 2 inches of depth....or better separation in trash. Almost seems senseless!

Last edited:
Hard to beat Nel for depth,especially the tornado..I’ve heard the ultimate is lighter,I had one and saw no real difference in weight and depth between it and the Nel..Jmo

I know this isn’t really answering your actual question, but have you considered trying a counterweight? Obviously that’s adding even more weight, but sometimes balance is much more important than the overall weight. Similarly, adjusting the length of the shaft to bring the coil closer to your feet can achieve enough of shift in balance or center of gravity to make a noticeable difference. Just a thought to salvage your investment in the large coil you just purchased.

Back
Top Bottom