Contest to win a 1943 Silver Walking Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for the contest, Im following using my yahoo. Where it says comment as select profile what do I choose? Sorry noob here.. Tried to preview with different ones but it wont show the preview? I want to comment: For 19.99$ You can save that special spot for later. But Wait!!! Thats not all! Act now and we'll send you this bag of BB's and a super magnet so you can slow down the competition and clean up fast! Post not included

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the contest, Im following using my yahoo. Where it says comment as select profile what do I choose? Sorry noob here.. Tried to preview with different ones but it wont show the preview? I want to comment: For 19.99$ You can save that special spot for later. But Wait!!! Thats not all! Act now and we'll send you this bag of BB's and a super magnet so you can slow down the competition and clean up fast! Post not included

Sent PM to answer your question.

He said he's gonna pick August 1st. That's a long time!:mad::lol:

Sorry...I agree, it is a long time...but I wanted to make sure I got more than like 4 entries:lol: wasn't sure if I'd get many. Still there are only like 14 comments that can be counted as there are a few commenter’s that have not signed up as blog followers.

Just a little update, I am planning on having an honorable mention award for some of the really good ones that didn't win and they will be awarded a merc or two. This award really isn't in the rules but it would be a shame for a couple of really good entries to not get anything:yes:

Thanks for the patience.

Sorry...I agree, it is a long time...but I wanted to make sure I got more than like 4 entries:lol: wasn't sure if I'd get many. Still there are only like 14 comments that can be counted as there are a few commenter’s that have not signed up as blog followers.

Just a little update, I am planning on having an honorable mention award for some of the really good ones that didn't win and they will be awarded a merc or two. This award really isn't in the rules but it would be a shame for a couple of really good entries to not get anything:yes:

Thanks for the patience.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::woot::thumbsup::gimmy::gimmy::gimmy::extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy::gettinmoney::hat3::hat3::whoohoo::urock:

Thanks for the patience.

Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom