Worlds Ugliest Ring Contest

Musketman

Elite Member
I declare myself Champion until someone knocks me off my throne. I found this, the most beautifully ugliest ring the world has ever known yesterday in a schoolyard. It may of been a sin bringing back into the sunlight but what's done is done.
Top it, I dare yea. If you can, sorry no prize but maybe we can all bare your shame together. :no:

ugly ring.jpg

Does the ring have to be silver or gold? Or can it be a junk ring? I know I have one that can easily top that. Just need to upload a picture.

I declare myself Champion until someone knocks me off my throne.

Please...there ain't nothing uglier than this cheap thing.

I should get extra points for it being both big and ugly!

Can't believe I wasted battery power to find it, or wasted the energy to bend over and dig it.
So ashamed.
I just didn't know...how could I?
No ugly reject settings on any of my detectors.
Like you kind of said...some things should just stay buried!

Attachments

• bling 1.jpg
    bling 1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 676
  • bling 2.jpg
    bling 2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 608
Here's my entry. Found it a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't even going to take a photo of it but for this thread it's appropriate. I'll bet they were glad they lost this ;)

Attachments

• ugly_ring.jpg
    ugly_ring.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 592
Not only is that thing ugly, Kansas D , you photographed it in the worst possible light and angle.
I am afraid that might be a thing they call....ummm....cheating!

I am afraid I am going to be forced to ask for a ruling, here.

Judges?

As long as you don't alter the appearance of the ring it's all good.

There have been some world class UGLY so far. :shock: Great job everybody! I think I'm already out of the competition.

Please...there ain't nothing uglier than this cheap thing.

I should get extra points for it being both big and ugly!

Can't believe I wasted battery power to find it, or wasted the energy to bend over and dig it.
So ashamed.
I just didn't know...how could I?
No ugly reject settings on any of my detectors.
Like you kind of said...some things should just stay buried!

I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw the side view of that abomination. Well Done!

Ok, I did not see any rules for entering more than one, so I am throwing this in the ring, too.(Get it?)

Ladies and gentleman...the very first ring I ever dug!

A mood ring...in evidently a foul mood cause it won't work anymore.

A side note...extra consideration should be considered for this entry because back in the 70's, lots of people wore this ugly thing.
If you can believe it, this was considered fashionable for as long as the fad lasted.
Ahh..Good times...Good times...

Attachments

• ring mood.jpg
    ring mood.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 583
Ok, I did not see any rules for entering more than one, so I am throwing this in the ring, too.(Get it?)

Ladies and gentleman...the very first ring I ever dug!

A mood ring...in evidently a foul mood cause it won't work anymore.

A side note...extra consideration should be considered for this entry because back in the 70's, lots of people wore this ugly thing.
If you can believe it, this was considered fashionable for as long as the fad lasted.
Ahh..Good times...Good times...

I think your mood ring still works because it made me sad just looking at it. :(

Digger... I kinda like your ring because I'm pretty sure it's home made... someone was practicing to be a jeweler... and let's just say they need a lot more of it!!!

Back
Top Bottom