Post your 2011 Eyeball Finds Totals here!

Cody and I came up with .20, that dog finds everything but clad.:twisted:

Attachments

• hambone.jpg
    hambone.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 417
Jan. 2011 Eyeball Finds

My totals are 263 pennies,17 nickles, 42 dimes, 15 quarters, 3 foreign coins, a 1951 silver Rosie found in a Coinstar, a 10k bracelet found in the parking lot at the ABC store, and 1 $10 bill...so $11.73 in change and $10 in paper money...thanks for the contest...Roadrunner

I'll give everyone until Saturday to post their totals.

Please post even if you know you won't win because of the previous totals posted... we're a curious bunch!

emdees

3 cents in a garbage disposal,(I'm a plumber ya know)..and it's froze up here,so a little slack please:lol::lol:...Curt:grin:

Well I was around $1.00 total...
Hey we are getting the first real melting of snow all winter, walked through the Wally World parking lot, I was picking up coins all over the place!! Most of them have just melted out so who knows what else may b around!;)

i haven't been keeping track of the coins that I have found , but I did find this in our parking lot at work after the snow melted. My first gold for the year.
Gold Cross.gif

A couple of years back while visiting a friend in Houston, Tx, he took me for pizza and when I exited the car, a bank envelope was on the ground and it contained $335.00 Whoa!!!

Back
Top Bottom