The Lord Of The Rings Strikes Again !!

Wow! What a great vid! That opening footage of the inbound roller made me puke all over my keyboard! Those sure are some long waves you have out there!...Great Work!
Mud

Enjoyed video, you guys a real pirates and having fun!

Looked like y'all had a really fun time. Thanks for sharing!
We really did Thanks for watching rrehard :D
Great video! Its funny watching your videos from each persons perspective lol
I Know its kinda cool seeing everyone's view of the day huh :yes: Thanks for watching Josh
Great way to spend the day. Good friends and great food. Doesn't get any better than that. Enjoyed the video.
your right bud it doesnt get much better other than all of us having pouches full of gold it was a killer hunt :D Thanks for watching Buda
Awesome chunk of yellow thanks for sharing your hunt!
:yes: it was huh :yes: Thanks for wacthing Charlie
I missed looking at your feet! ;)
Lol more close ups then soon to come just for you Felix lol jk :lol: thanks for watching bud
Wow! What a great vid! That opening footage of the inbound roller made me puke all over my keyboard! Those sure are some long waves you have out there!...Great Work!
Mud
Hhahahah :laughing: sorry to make you sea sick Mud but yeah the east coast waves are cake walk to what we gotta deal with on the left coast :no: but keeps more people out of the surf with there detectors so better for me ;) Thanks for watching Mud
Enjoyed video, you guys a real pirates and having fun!
Thanks OBN I like to think so too ARRRRR ;) thanks for watching Matey

Back
Top Bottom