Made a display for my beach finds!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Bought a table at an auction for 5 bucks. Used to be able to see through to the floor. Added a bottom and some beach sand from world famous Daytona beach:p Next project is a full sized coffee table. Cool thing is you can change this up every week. And also my cats can't dig in the sand and poo in it:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_3751.jpg
    SAM_3751.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 416
  • SAM_3750.jpg
    SAM_3750.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 397
Very cool! I like that you added the sand in the bottom and the pile of crusty clad to make it more realistic!!

Very nice idea!
Now just add some LED's inside to light it up at night!

Very nice idea!
Now just add some LED's inside to light it up at night!
Man I like that idea!:yes:

Best display ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
:D

Very cool! I like that you added the sand in the bottom and the pile of crusty clad to make it more realistic!!
That crusty stuff is silver coins. I cleaned some and left the rest crusty.

Love those shark's teeth!
Thanks Felix! Ill add some rotten zincs in a pile in your honor:lol:

That is cool. You do know that 25 Raven is worth $50! Next time Jax has the gun buy at the church take it to them. Crisp $50 bill. I think the cops print them. :D

Thats super cool Itsa! I could see a guy getting several of those kinds of boxes and use the sand from the beach they hunted for a display...like black sand from the Pacific..Australia, Italy, whatever...as long as its not West Michigan sand! :laughing:
Mud

That is an awesome idea of turning one man's junk into a display case. It turned out nice too. I like the idea of LED lighting too. Great job with the display case! I might just have to copy your idea. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Awesome table! I've been wanting to do something like that using a shell and coral bits matrix that I sifted out of the gulf by Venice. I'm mostly a dirt hunter but I think it would be a nice background for my finds and like you say easy to redo as needed. Well done

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom