Ring in the scoop !

"You're getting sleeepy... :twisted:... NO YOU'RE NOT! Hit like and subscribe!"

R5

:laughing::laughing: You got some pretty entertaining chatter there Brother!...Such enjoyable vids to watch all the way through not so much as to what you will find but to see what you will say next!..:laughing:

I got a question though...What kind of car is that you drive..? It looks like a really great detecting rig...Also, inside your scoop, is that some sort of little tray there in the corner that you fabbed in to catch your finds?...If so, thats a hell of a good idea! Especially for a night hunter...
Thanks again Romy! Loved it!
Mud

romy,

just saw your video... what type of scoop do you have and recommend for the southern california beaches

Nice video! You crack me up! "cuz I'm a very polite vampire.." :laughing: LOL... I heard from a doctor I talked to on the beach once that if you're stung by a stingray to get hot water on the spot you're stung as fast as you can, as hot as you can stand without burning yourself and you'll get instant relief :)

"You're getting sleepy..." :laughing:

Last edited:
Gosh, I wish we had a calm coast/surf like that.. Dang, that's like an inland lake
Well it was clam that day but i wouldnt call our surf calm , and if that is calm for your area man i dont feel so bad now about getting beat up by the surf :yes: sorry to hear your waves beat you up to bud :no: Thanks for watching GL&HH
"You're getting sleeepy... :twisted:... NO YOU'RE NOT! Hit like and subscribe!"

R5
Hhahahahah Nailed it hahahahah
Nice find there mate.
Thanks Krusty Clad :D and thanks for watching :yes:
:laughing::laughing: You got some pretty entertaining chatter there Brother!...Such enjoyable vids to watch all the way through not so much as to what you will find but to see what you will say next!..:laughing:

I got a question though...What kind of car is that you drive..? It looks like a really great detecting rig...Also, inside your scoop, is that some sort of little tray there in the corner that you fabbed in to catch your finds?...If so, thats a hell of a good idea! Especially for a night hunter...
Thanks again Romy! Loved it!
Mud
Thanks Mud Im sure people think im nuts hahahah but hey i kinda am ;) but thats what makes me fun right? and I Drive a Honda Element AWD and yeah you can put up the rear seats and the whole car is water proof so i can open her all up when she is full of sand and dirt and just rinse her out :yes: I Love The Element . and my scoop is a stealth 720i http://www.stealthscoop.com/prices-options.html and i agree those nubs in there are awesome but its how the scoop comes ;) they are the best on the market and have a lifetime warranty , Thanks for watching Mud :yes:

romy,

just saw your video... what type of scoop do you have and recommend for the southern california beaches
Hey Jose my scoop is a (and i also recommend it) stealth 720i http://www.stealthscoop.com/prices-options.html they are the best on the market and have a lifetime warranty , Thanks for watching

Nice video! You crack me up! "cuz I'm a very polite vampire.." :laughing: LOL... I heard from a doctor I talked to on the beach once that if you're stung by a stingray to get hot water on the spot you're stung as fast as you can, as hot as you can stand without burning yourself and you'll get instant relief :)

"You're getting sleepy..." :laughing:
Hhahahaha :laughing: Then she must have bit you :?: lol its spreading :p Thanks Kadidr :cool: well the Dr was kinda telling the truth the hot water helps but there is no instant relief :no: the last time i was stung i spent over 6 hours trying to draw out the poison with hot water , that is what the water does or it creeps up your whole leg and it gets a lot more painful :no:

Back
Top Bottom