Detecting makes me smile.

Its not a good idea to walk around all smiley and happy. People start to wonder if you are enjoying yourself too much and then feel compelled to knock the happiness out of you....Unless you smile like Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining', then thats good, show your teeth in a crazy fashion as you bust through a door and People tend to leave you alone then...

So I have trained myself not to smile around people, not anywhere at anytime...Especially around the Wife or my Boss!...One thinks I'm up to something, the other thinks I'm getting paid too much for what I do...which I am...up to something that is, and getting paid too much...

So in lieu of that, instead of smiling, I turn that smile 'upside down' into a frown!...Then I can detect all I want!...'Cause it sure looks like I'm not enjoying any of it! As long as I'm looking mean and miserable, it seems everyone else is happy? I'm a people pleaser I guess...

Smiling upside down keeps everyone off your case and you can do whatever the hell you want! Plus, its just too painful on the jowls to walk around smiling like a crazy Nicholson ax murdering idiot all the time.....So I go with the "Kimbo Slice" external facial expressions! A natural and comfortable frown and everyone leaves me the hell alone or tries to cheer me up!!...I'm smiling inside though, does that count? :laughing: "Heeeres Johhnny!"
Mud.

I think you have too much free time on your hands like me :) :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom