UPDATE - Nel DD Sharpshooter Coil on the F5

slimpickens

First of all this senior USAF Veteran owes an apology to our Friendly Family Forum Members, for posting a query that proved too difficult to get any replies. As an update I'm down to considering the NEL snake DD or the Sharpshooter DD for my F5. Hope this helps sort this out. Thank you all for taking the time to post concerning the different brand coils NEL available. Very very helpful. May all your discoveries be treasures. :friends:SP USAF 62-66

First of all this senior USAF Veteran owes an apology to our Friendly Family Forum Members, for posting a query that proved too difficult to get any replies. As an update I'm down to considering the NEL snake DD or the Sharpshooter DD for my F5. Hope this helps sort this out. Thank you all for taking the time to post concerning the different brand coils NEL available. Very very helpful. May all your discoveries be treasures. :friends:SP USAF 62-66

I just recently bought a used NEL hunter coil for my F70. I originally had the stock elliptical concentric coil on it. Even though I'm new to metal detecting, and this is a much bigger coil than what you're asking about, it has great separation. I can wiggle it back and forth with about an inch to 1.5 inch swing in high trash areas and it'll lock in on a signal. So I would assume the snake or sharpshooter would be even better.

If you are looking for snake you wont find a better deal than this one with warranty.

http://showmetreasure.com/products/nel-snake-for-greeksf19g2-demo

Do you still have this available for sale? Does this also include shipping? Need a smaller dd coil than factory to use in medium mineralization soils and able to separate the trash from the coins. Does this also come with a warranty and how do you prefer to be paid. Thank you very much! Apologize for the slow response as I spent the last couple of days at the health clinic. SP USAF 62-66

Do you still have this available for sale? Does this also include shipping? Need a smaller dd coil than factory to use in medium mineralization soils and able to separate the trash from the coins. Does this also come with a warranty and how do you prefer to be paid. Thank you very much! Apologize for the slow response as I spent the last couple of days at the health clinic. SP USAF 62-66

Yes, shipping included. Paypal, Credit Card, MO whatever works. I have it listed in several places so let me know.

Yes, full 2 year warranty.

Yes, shipping included. Paypal, Credit Card, MO whatever works. I have it listed in several places so let me know.

Yes, full 2 year warranty.

Just one more thing of importance. Not SURE what type of coil connection the F5 I have IS?? There are 5 pins prongs that the cable connects to then a collar that threads to hold the cable in place. Will this coil snake connect to if satisfactorily? There has been some discussion concerning the connector??? Thank you for your assistance with this. SP

Slim, I use a Sharpshooter on either my F75 or f70. Usually have the SS on one and a 5 inch on the other. The SS lives up to its name. Great separation and if the machine indicates the target is a quarter that is what you will find in the hole.

Sold....Payment will be made promptly, just for you, using pay pal for the snake coil as pictured. Looking forward to a smooth, expedient and enjoyable transaction. Will be providing feedback to our Forum and look forward to your input also. Thank you very much! SP USAF 62-66

Slim, I use a Sharpshooter on either my F75 or f70. Usually have the SS on one and a 5 inch on the other. The SS lives up to its name. Great separation and if the machine indicates the target is a quarter that is what you will find in the hole.

Appreciate your comment & observations. Decided to purchase the snake as detectingmo had an attractive price & good feedback. It came down to the SS or the SN. I set up my at pro with the 5 x 8 pro coil at 15 kHz not to big and just about right for this senile citizen. I should be picking up the 6" 3 kHz coiltex DD for my 705 x-terra tomorrow an installing that. The snake 7.5 kHz will be going on the F5 for better separation & ID. At my age you think small & work slow. Hoping that these will work out when I can get out some. Thank you for your candid report. Your opinion matters. SP

Weather permitting, let us know how you like the Snake. I think it should perform top notch on your F5. Craig at DetectingMo is a great guy to work with. I got my Sharpshooter coil from him.

Appreciate your comment & observations. Decided to purchase the snake as detectingmo had an attractive price & good feedback.

Not only does Craig know his stuff, he's a great dealer!

I've purchased detectors, extra coils, headphones, extra rods, and everything went perfect every time.

I had headphone issues, he made it right very quickly. You can't ask for more.

I'll go to Craig FIRST for everything, and only go elsewhere if he tell's me he can't help me out.

Back
Top Bottom