Racer on Wednesday...

You will be amazed at how fast the Racer is. Don't be surprised by how many on edge coins you start to find. The only reason I got rid of my Racer was that I found it to be very unbalanced...top heavy. Good luck and have fun experimenting!!

The angle of the grip is odd. It's like you need to handle it by the top curve in it. It's a good unit and not bad for the price.

The angle of the grip is odd. It's like you need to handle it by the top curve in it. It's a good unit and not bad for the price.

That's why they make pipe benders.
I used to be an electrician and dealt with EMT all the time....I can probably fix it.

Attachments

• th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 174
You will be amazed at how fast the Racer is. Don't be surprised by how many on edge coins you start to find. The only reason I got rid of my Racer was that I found it to be very unbalanced...top heavy. Good luck and have fun experimenting!!

I will be using the small coil most of the time.
If I can keep it level on the ground that will work.
If not I have lots of counterbalancing rocks laying all around here.

I am married so I am always on edge myself...a kinship might develop.

Later today I will be picking up a new digger that can handle the drought induced digging conditions a little better than my Lesche or Sampson.
I might come across some deeper signals so I want to be ready.
Probably gonna need to buy a slightly bigger tool pouch, also.

Attachments

• Jackhammer.gif
    Jackhammer.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 153
A real man always makes sure he has easy access to a can of WD 40, a Leatherman multi tool, a big wrench, a bigger hammer and duct tape...plus a 1/2" and 3/4" bender.

I'm with ya, especially on the Leathermans! Got a Wave, a Charge Tti, a Style on one keychain, and a Squirt on the work set. How can one get around WITHOUT one?! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom