Weedeating Or MDing????

Don

Forum Supporter
Saturday I was metal detecting at a park. As I was leaving 2 women in, maybe their late 20's said to me, "You do a really nice job in this park. :?: And I thought, "What the heck is she talking about"?? Then it dawned on me that she thought I was weedeating. Had to chuckle about that on and off for about an hour. :lol: I have never seen a weedeater with a pair of headphones attached to it!! :roll: Just thought I would share that with everyone.

haha! that is really funny, I cant Imagine how stupid you would have to be to have that misconception, did they realize that it wasn't making any noise?

I have had that same remark and I say 'thank you". I have seen weed eater guys with headphones for music or to drown out the noise. Steve in so az

I don't think they gave any thought to the machine not making any noise. And I Could understand them thinking that I had headphones on listening to music, But I had them plugged into the detector.

You could always explain that you're using the new Stealth Model Weed Whacker, and that they don't hear any noise because you are wearing headphones.

Let them figure it out.

Saturday I was metal detecting at a park. As I was leaving 2 women in, maybe their late 20's said to me, "You do a really nice job in this park. :?: And I thought, "What the heck is she talking about"?? Then it dawned on me that she thought I was weedeating. Had to chuckle about that on and off for about an hour. :lol: I have never seen a weedeater with a pair of headphones attached to it!! :roll: Just thought I would share that with everyone.

I always like this one,"did you find the sprinkler". Got that one several times. Although I've noticed alot of people just being curious. Rick

Back
Top Bottom