fisher f11

Hi diggers
Need some info about a metaldetector company who sell a detector named depar 600.
The companys name is www.depardetector.com
The metaldetector looks very much like an Deus Xp with almoust the same specifications.
Dows anyone in this forum ever hear about that, is it serious company, is the detector pure copy of Deus Xp.
Best regards Kristian

Looks like a cheap copy of the Deus Xp. Its very common for popular detectors to be cheaply imitated. If you want to contact this company ,....this is the contact information page. http://www.depardetector.com/Home/Contact .... These locations listed are well known for counterfeiting popular detectors for distribution. You should stay away from these people.

Last edited:
The best thing to do is look is contact a company like Whites and Minelab and ask if this dealer is official. Judging by the locations I have my doubts. So if they are selling Minelabs and Whites units unofficially why trust them with the Deus knock off? You tell yourself this is a great deal. But in reallity you might never get a detector at all. And who will fight for you? The company? Their government? Remember the old saying..... If a deal looks too good to be true

I'd be extremely extremely cautious, but definitely worth an investigation. There's a remote possibility they are made in the same factory, rebranded and not backed with the same customer service or warranty. That would reduce costs.

Depers is the official dodtributor for mid-east and Africa for almost all the major brands, including XP, fisher, Teknetics. The detector is basically a Deus - operating at higher frequencies - optimized for gold detecting and priced for Africa (low)

So the good news is that it is legit. The bad news (For is) is that thet can only sell in the mid-east and Africa - no shipping outside that area.

There is a way to circumvent the shipping problem, but it can have risks. You could have someone set up a "drop ship" type transaction, where they rent you an address, you buy and have items sent there, they repack what you bought at a cost, and then ship to your real address overseas. But if you ever needed any warranty work, I imagine it would be a nightmare.

Many people have been doing this for decades, and there are reputable companies that operate just for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom