What a summer!!

spittfire

Elite Member
Hi everyone, sorry I have been AWOL for awhile but my summer has been busy and painful:mad: I messed up my back at work so I was out on workman's comp but all better now! I have been just now getting back into the "swing" of things and have only been out once or twice in the last couple of months. Found a few coins, hit the beach after labor day and got some clad and junk. I have however found a new treasure in my life! Since I couldn't dig I got out with my camera and it has opened up a new love for me! Here are a few of my beginners shots, hope you enjoy the views! I have enjoyed reading your comments and loved the pictures of your finds...keep on posting and Happy Hunting my friends!
http://img101.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img101/2923/1189819458i04.smilhttp://img101.imageshack.us/slideshow/index.php

Those are some really nice pictures. Don't know how you got that bee to hold still for you. Glad you're feeling better.

HH

Rich

Welcome back and glad to hear you are feeling better. Great pix, think you have a gift for it!:yes: Photography and Metal Detecting go together well!:D

Sorry to hear about your back. i know what that feels like literaly. Glad you're BACK !!! ( Sorry I couldn't resist ) LOL

Thanks Guys! I have missed going out but then the cooler weather is here now and hopefully I will have something to post soon. Happy Hunting:D

Wecome back Spittfire! I also have a back condition, so I can feel your pain. I had to put MDing on the wish list here because of the arrival of our twin grandboys which are doing fine now after a 6 week stay in intensive care. Now the babysitting has begun. Also, the weather here has not only been hot, but so dry - you need a jack hammer to dig a target. We had a very good rain Fri. evening, so I charged up the DFX last night and I am am going out for a hunt this morning. Nice pictures - I also love photography especially around marinas because I love boats, fishing, water, etc., etc.,etc. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Wecome back Spittfire! I also have a back condition, so I can feel your pain. I had to put MDing on the wish list here because of the arrival of our twin grandboys which are doing fine now after a 6 week stay in intensive care. Now the babysitting has begun. Also, the weather here has not only been hot, but so dry - you need a jack hammer to dig a target. We had a very good rain Fri. evening, so I charged up the DFX last night and I am am going out for a hunt this morning. Nice pictures - I also love photography especially around marinas because I love boats, fishing, water, etc., etc.,etc. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Congrats on the twin grandbabies! I know they will keep you very busy and very happy, I am glad they are doing okay! Our ground has been the same this summer, no rain jackhammer tough! I am going forward with the photography and try to fit all into my very limited free time:?: Thanks for the welcome back, this forum has the best friends!;)

Back
Top Bottom