Englewood beach

Salt*Life

I seen a few guy's at englewood beach today . Any one from here?
I gave someone out there a scoop salute . Raising mine over my head .Now I'm wondering who that was :hmmm:

Wasnt me. Ive just never find much there.... dont know why but it don like me. Its a great beach and some of the better hunters do very well on it. Hope you got yourself a spot and dug some keepers.

Dew

Wasn't me. Ive just never find much there.... dont know why but it don like me. Its a great beach and some of the better hunters do very well on it. Hope you got yourself a spot and dug some keepers.

Dew[/QUOTE

:hmmm:Hmm thought it might have been you or another active user of this site but i guess not.
As far as finds at that beach , not much going on for me either but its close :)

My In-Laws live in Englewood and they keep telling me the "guys with the geiger counters" like yours are on the beach every day! :lol::lol: They keep telling me to come down and hit the beaches there and in Venice. I've never done any real beach hunting so I hope when I do decide to go down, there's other places I can hit that aren't beat to death. I figure with all you guys on the beaches, the rest of the town is chock-full of stuff! LOL

My In-Laws live in Englewood and they keep telling me the "guys with the geiger counters" like yours are on the beach every day! :lol::lol: They keep telling me to come down and hit the beaches there and in Venice. I've never done any real beach hunting so I hope when I do decide to go down, there's other places I can hit that aren't beat to death. I figure with all you guys on the beaches, the rest of the town is chock-full of stuff! LOL
You are probably right "The rest of the town chock-full of stuff".I just have a hard time breaking away from the beach I'm not sure what it is , must be the young girls in those Little Binky's:shock: is what bringing me back , it sure the heck isn't my finds :no:

Odd, but im new to beach detecting, but havent ventured or done research about other areas either. Takes me a good year to gear up for serious area dirt detecting. I try to at least say hi to the other people i run into carrying a detector. Its always nice to know if you are wasting your time hunting behind them. Ive met a few of them that if they been gridding you might as well move to another beach for the day. As far as the ladies.... humm i havent noticed lol. But i have found that another reason to get a detector without a screen.

Dew

I'm from Sarasota and I just got my first PI detector if you want to meet at Venice or wherever. I need to get a mask and some wet shoes to get in and around where people swim and stuff falls off, but I already have two scoops, one for beach and another heavy duty one for in the water.

Interesting on raising the scoop. A member on here told me that if another detector gets to close to you while you are hunting, you are supposed to raise your detector to let them know.:shock:
I personally have not seen this happen while detecting. Don't know if he was pulling my leg but he seemed serious.:?:

there's other places I can hit that aren't beat to death. I figure with all you guys on the beaches, the rest of the town is chock-full of stuff! LOL

You can take the LOL off, it's the truth! :grin: Since gold sky rocketed I haven't seen one person hunting a park or school yard here in the Ft Myers area, however the beaches are not short of hunters. So you probably have a very good idea when you come to visit.

Back
Top Bottom