Damn you VLF guys...

I typically hunt lakes with my Beach Hunter Id 300 and I pass up a lot of iron targets. Lakes here are trashy as hell. The machine rings out on just about every swing.

When I get to the beach, which is almost never, targets of any kind are few and far between compared to the constant pinging I get at the lake. Therefore, when I get a target at the beach, I dig it.

Last time I was in Galveston, I dug some pretty neat iron targets. Mostly knives and stuff. When I was at Destin, I dug some pretty neat stuff as well.

Again, targets at the beach to me are worth digging since they are fewer when compared to targets at the lakes around here.

Now. If I lived within easy access of the beach, and hunted it all the time, I'd have a PI and might be more selective of my digs. However, I am always curious as to what is under there so who knows.

No matter what I dig, I take it out.

Coolwhips :cool:

SS I hunted Cocoa beach again today did my best yet 3 earrings but all were junk. I dig every signal with my White Dual Field and discard all garbage. I know where your coming from cause I wish there wasn't so much trash left out. What beach you hunt? Do you hunt near Cocoa?

Back
Top Bottom